Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Pictures soon...




I will hopefully put some recent pics up soon! But for now...here are some pictures from a year ago August! Our little Kristi was just 10 weeks old when we decided to take a family vacation to Colorado. It was SO nice to get away and to see lots of friends and family. The top picture is me and Kristi near Ft. Collins, where we were hiking with some friends. The middle picture is near Aspen, where we were hiking with friends. The bottom picture is the pickles that my mom and I made, and they were YUMMY!!! Every summer, Mom makes pickles, and I always want to help her out if I can. I absolutely love the smell of fresh dill, garlic, pickling spices and cucumbers all coming together. And the finished product is unbelievable. When I was a college freshman and brought my pickles to school, my roomates teased me and said that the pickle jar looked like a science experiment, because there were so many little spices and greens along with the pickles...but that is what makes them taste so great!