Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ideas for Cleaning???

Hello there! Our house will be on the market probably this next week and I'm trying to figure out how to keep it clean daily as there will hopefully be lots of showings. I'm guessing I'm just going to have to pick things up all day long as messes occur...brilliant! This is not my typical behavior, the picking up regularly part, but hopefully I will adopt that behavior soon out of necessity.

Erik is painting our basement tonight, so it is going to look smashing soon! We meet with our realtors tomorrow night to do the paperwork and figure out last minute details, etc...kind of crazy!

All that being said, I best be on my way so that I can accomplish some more things tonight before going to sleep.

Any ideas from you blog readers on how to keep things picked up all the time and cleaned??? I like flylady.net for ideas, but sometimes it is just overwhelming. I'm learning that one step at a time is really the best thing.