Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Hawaii Pictures





I'm not yet sure how to add text beneath each photo, so I'll just lump the descriptions into one spot down here...we had an AWESOME time in Hawaii this July! We went to see one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world - Kim! The top pic is of me, Kristi & Kim at the fireworks display on 4th of July; 2nd pic - Erik & Kristi & me at the fireworks; 3rd pic - us hiking Kanapali Trail on Na Pali Coast of Kauai; 4th pic - me and my dad hiking Kalalau (?) Trail on Na Pali Coast (sorry I couldn't figure out how to flip it around); 5th pic - Kristi...basking in the lovely waters of Hanalei Bay at Hanalei Beach on Kauai (I think this is where the song "Puff the Magic Dragon" was originated)...she absolutely fell in love with swimming in the ocean and playing in the sand, and of course...sitting in her "boat"...she is sporting her "surfer girl" swimsuit that I scored at Target! If you have not yet been to Hawaii and you ever have the opportunity to go there, I HIGHLY recommend it as a great vacation destination. It is one of the most beautiful and relaxing places that I have ever been in my life. We were blessed to be there for our honeymoon 3 years ago too...it was fun to go back with my parents and Kristi this time! I'll have to post a pic of my dear mom soon. I really didn't get any good photos with her on the trip, which is disappointing. Oh well! Maybe there are some and I just have to go back and look through to find them...