Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Jewelry

Ahh...tonight I was sorting through all my old jewelry. It was like a great trip down memory lane as I found my huge white and silver hoop earrings from 7th grade...along with some lovely purple and pink crazy earrings. Bye bye Melody's jewelry, Hello Goodwill! I'm looking forward to making another drop off there soon. I have gotten rid of so many things in the last few years as my dear husband and I have been melding our lives together, and especially as we anticipate a move. It is kind of nutty to see all the things that I have held onto. I'm a very sentimental person, so I'm learning about which things really have meaning to me and which are just truly earthly things. I want to store up treasures in Heaven, not here on this Earth!