Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Saturday, August 11, 2007

new blogger!

Hey there everyone!

I finally decided to hop on the blog wagon as I have thoroughly enjoyed and benefited from reading many great blogs over the last several months. I hope that you enjoy the adventures of me and my family.

Today my dear mom came over and helped me work on packing up, cleaning out, and throwing away things in my kitchen. My husband Erik & I are getting ready to sell our home in just a few weeks and there are SO many last minute details to take care of. I had no idea just how long this process would be, but it is fun to finally be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Once we sell this place, then we can consider other properties to buy. I am certain that God has great plans for us and that since He knows where we will end up living, we can just trust in His plan for us...even though there are certainly moments where it is hard to trust and believe things will work out. But I know that it will work out!

I'm not going to write much tonight as I need to get some rest and I need to finish cleaning up the house before I can go to bed. My little girl is asleep and things are peaceful. I love this time of night!

1 comments:

Sadanand Date said...

Hello Melody,
Congratulations on staring this blog! And also on moving to a new house. Little Kristiana looks great as well :). It will be very easy to be in touch with all of you through the blog.
Sadanand