Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hooray!!!!!

Two wonderful things were found out today...

1. The results of Anders' ultrasound were completely normal! Ergo, he does not have Spina Bifida! We are SO thankful and praising God for this answer! THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!

2. I weighed our Little Buddy at the clinic tonight, and he weighed in at 8 lbs! That means that he has gained a pound in just over a week! We are so happy about this positive weight gain. I knew he was gaining, but I didn't know how much. Yeah!

Thank you for praying for our Anders and for us. We so appreciate it. Hopefully we are on the right track now and can avoid going to the hospital for a long while!

**Tonight we went to Erik's parents home on the lake, and Kristi had fun playing in the water with Daddy! I had fun watching them through the window while I took care of Anders. We're trying to help Kristi get over her fear of being in the water. I have no idea where that came from, as we've always encouraged her to enjoy it...must just be an innate fear.

3 comments:

Bonny said...

hi Melody! CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey - Anna, one of my twins, has a sacral dimple, so we've been down that road a bit. Glad to hear your test results came back favorable and that you're getting the feeding stuff worked out.

:-)

Heidi said...

YAY! So glad to hear this good news!

Mike Lu said...

Hey, this is great to hear.