Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Circumcision Day

Today Anders was circumcised. I think it was more painful for me than for him. Anders is such a trooper, and he loved the sugar water that they gave him during the procedure. Thankfully Erik was able to be there, so I didn't have to stay in the room.

Now, hopefully that is the last we'll have to be in the dr's office until the 2 month checkup!

Today, Anders is one month old! I can't believe it! This month has gone by so quickly. Kristiana is really trying to be such a good helper, and I'm proud of her.

We're slowly figuring out how to balance two kids...they're such blessings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of anesthesia was used in addition to the sugar water?

SingerMamaMelody said...

amceil, I'm not sure what the anesthesia was but I think it was some local anesthetic...lidocaine perhaps?

Mike Lu said...

why must you talk about this horrid topic????