Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

fires...

You know, as I sit and think about this whole house thing, I'm reminded once again that there are so many people who don't have a roof over their head. Such a real example of all of that are all of the people in California who have been evacuated from their homes or may end up coming back to no home.

I'm so stuck in my own world sometimes that I easily forget how others are suffering...Oh Lord, please forgive me and help me to remember to be compassionate towards those who are suffering...and please be with those people right now in California who are without a home or missing a loved one due to these fires...please help the fires to stop.

Thank you to Adrienne for the reminder about the fires...I read your post and was inspired to stop being so selfish...

0 comments: