Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Vaccinations

The latest thing on my mind is vaccinations. We have been vaccinating our children according to schedule, but recently I'm learning more and more about it...and questioning if we should continue vaccinating, if we should just spread out the vaccinations more, or if we should eliminate some but not all of them...anyway, a lot on my mind. I sent out an email paneling approximately 150 different friends because I want their thoughts. If you are reading this and you didn't get that email and you'd like to weigh in with your thoughts, please feel free. I'm trying, along with my hubby, to be an educated parent in this matter.

Thank you!

1 comments:

Jen D said...

I've been thinking a lot about vaccinations too and have done a lot of reading, but am still not sure what to think. We have also vaccinated both kids according to schedule mostly because that is what you "should" do, not necessarily because I've taken the time to become well informed. Anyway, I'd love to hear what you've learned through your research!