Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Pray for Sarah

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but life has been so busy here. Erik was gone on a 3 week business trip to Asia, and I just didn't have time!

Please pray for a former voice student of mine who was in a terrible car accident two days ago...her name is Sarah. Her Caring Bridge site is http://caringbridge.org/cb/viewHome.do and if that doesn't work, then go to caringbridge.org and type in Sarah Lee. There were four teenagers in the car, and Sarah sustained the worst of the injuries, and is currently in a coma which is partially drug induced. They are trying to keep the swelling down on her brain. Sarah is an incredibly sweet girl, and I had her in my home on a regular basis for a few years. She even babysat for my Kristi a few times. I'm very stunned by all of this, and I'm asking God for healing.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Melody! I found your blog googling Sarah, trying to find out more information on how she's doing. I said, "hmmm... singermamamelody... I bet I know her!!"

We're praying for Sarah, too...

Your kids are beautiful! Take care.