Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Friday, May 23, 2008

Preterm Labor on Break...

Hey everyone. In case you didn't already know this, I was experiencing some preterm labor yesterday and almost went into the hospital to be monitored. I had contractions all day long off and on, and some were more intense than others...but alas, I'm still at home and today haven't had contractions much at all! I feel more normal and that's good. Since I'm at 34 weeks gestation, I'm so glad that our little man would probably be alright if he needed to come early.

All that said, I have a zillion and one things to try to accomplish on my nesting list, and I don't think I'll get all of it done before our boy comes. And now I'm really coming to terms with that, and realizing that life will most likely go on, even if I don't get all this stuff done.

I would appreciate your prayers for our little boy and for me as we await his arrival!

Thank you!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh Melody,
I will pray! I am glad too, that you are past the "critical point" and your little one would be safe if born now. But that being said, I hope he will wait a bit and give you a chance to get more things ready! Hope you can get some good rest and that the preterm contractions will hold off for awhile!

Blessings,
Rachel