Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Monday, May 11, 2009

Postpartum Depression

Incredible blog that I JUST now learned about! I have struggled with postpartum depression, and I just wish that I had known about this blog when I was going through some very dark days. It was especially difficult for me following the birth of my daughter three years ago. I definitely went through it again with the second birth, ten months ago when my son was born, but I feel that I got better much more quickly. For me, exercise and having enough help were KEY KEY KEY aspects of getting well again quickly. If you or someone you know is struggling with PPD, PLEASE get help...and know that you're not alone!

Here's the link to the awesome blog about PPD.

1 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.