Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring has Sprung

Hello! Alas, I write a blog entry after such a hiatus...but you know, it has been a good hiatus. I have taken some time away from writing on this blog because this along with other things like face_book and even reading other people's blogs have ended up taking TOO much of my time away from doing things that I need to do around my home. I am such a procrastinator and sometimes find myself spending too much time online. But lately, I haven't been online much at all! And I feel like I'm not missing much, to be completely honest with you.

I'm SO happy that it is now spring time in these northern hinter lands! I love looking outside to see the new formed buds on the tree branches, the grass beginning to perk up into its greenish state, and the birds and bunnies roaming about in the yard and making their sweet sounds. A lovely time it is, indeed. Spring is one of my favorite times of year, second only to fall.

Well, my little Buzz boy is crying for me, so I must go for now...but I hope to be blogging a bit more again!

Blessings,
Melody

1 comments:

Lacinda said...

I know what you mean. I too a week away from the computer last week, and it was so refreshing to not feel like I had to be checking in with my "online frieds" all the time. Facebook and Blogspot are great, but they really can be time consumers. And, like you said, I really didn't feel like I'd missed much after a being away.