Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Not here yet :)

Hey Friends & Family :)

We're still waiting for our boy. My body continues to feel really weird and contractions are more present throughout the entire day, but not yet super close together. At least I know that something is going on and obviously it is inevitable that our kid will come sometime! Today I have had a much more positive outlook than I did yesterday when I was just bummed that this child hadn't made his debut yet. My dear mom has come over the last few days to help me out with things around the house, and that has meant so much to me. I whipped up a great chicken & pasta salad with oranges and dried cherries in it, and we had that for our lunch. Yum! I really have a thing for pasta salads, especially in the summer.

I must remember that God is in control. One verse I was reminded of today was, "Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say rejoice." I think that is in one of Kristi's little Bible song books that we've been reading and singing lately, so I guess it is in my head. A good one indeed.

Hope you have a nice day!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melody,

Hang in there! Enjoy these last few days with your daughter. Things will change when the new one arrives. It's all good - just different!

If you're bored on Friday, stop at church to see VBS in action. Opening session is from 9-9:25 and the closing program is at 11:25. I'll bet Kristi would love the music. We're having a great week!