Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

English Muffin Pizzas!

YUM! I just made English Muffin Pizzas for lunch today and Kristi and I both gobbled them up! If you've never made these little wonders, I encourage you to try them sometime. They're a really easy and quick meal and can be quite nutritious if you choose for them to be that way.

I cut the muffins in half, spread them with pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce or tomato sauce with herbs & spices sprinkled on it, then put your toppings on. Mine usually include turkey pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and any variety of vegetables...some fun ideas are fresh spinach chopped up, shredded zucchini, shredded carrots, chopped tomatoes, chopped green peppers...whatever you like. Other toppings could be grilled or baked leftover chicken pieces, pineapple, mushrooms, olives...you get the idea.

Bake the pizza muffins at 350 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.

ENJOY!

1 comments:

Lacinda said...

MMMMmmm! That sounds yummy! I did something similar with English muffins recently, only I used tuna and cheese instead of pizza toppings. I'm getting hungry!