Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scrapping & Apples






I'm thrilled because I got to scrapbook today with a friend from the crop club I'm in, and we had a great time! It was just nice to focus on a project other than a home task or a child task for several hours. I'm working on a book for my daddy, in honor of his 70th birthday, which was last year...I know, I know...last year you say, but you see, life has been so busy (I don't think it will ever be not busy) and I had to set the project aside. For the last few weeks I have been able to take some time to work on Dad's book and it has been lot of fun. I asked a bunch of friends & family to send me letters & photos of Dad for the book and now I'm compiling all of those things plus pictures that my mom helped me dig out. It has been a blast!


I leave you with photos from a day picking apples at our nearby apple orchard this November...the last day of the season. My mom is friends with the lady who owns the orchard and that sweet lady let us come and pick apples for FREE...as many as we wanted! We were so blessed to walk away with many bushels of beautiful Haralson apples! It was a glorious, beautiful day and we all had fun! The apple pickers were me and my dad, and Erik helped to watch Kristiana.

0 comments: