Our Family

Our Family
Fall 2015 - These are my people

Thursday, May 1, 2008

ZOO!!!






This morning we got up kind of late, but I saw how lovely it was outside and realized that it would be the perfect day to take Kristi to our local Como Zoo! We went and we saw LOTS of neat animals. I think Kristi's favorites were the monkeys, gorillas, orangutans, sea lions and the fish. Oh, and she also seemed enthralled with the very tall giraffes, as she craned her little neck upwards to look at them. The animals seemed a little goofy today. I don't know if it was the nice weather or what, but they all were being a little strange. It made for more entertainment, that's for sure.

The pictures are:
*at the church Easter Egg Hunt
*with Grammie by the pool at Auntie's place
*swimming in her "boat"
*Easter dress
*at a birthday party for a little friend
I don't know why she is so goofy about not smiling for the camera, but I guess that's the phase we're in. She used to smile all the time for the camera! My kid is a happy kid! I guess there are just deep thoughts going on inside her head or something!


0 comments: